The Sydney International Regatta Centre offers superior event facilities and is one of the region’s premier sporting event venues.
Located just an hour’s drive northwest of Sydney CBD and boasting scenic views of Penrith Lakes and the Lower Blue Mountains the venue was purpose-built for the 2000 Sydney Olympics and Paralympics Games. With one of the best rowing and sprint kayak courses in the world and 5km’s of cycling and running paths the venue is particularly suited to rowing, sprint kayaking, canoeing, sailing, swimming, cycling, running, triathlon and cross country athletes.
The venue offers a vast selection of event facilities including:
- Four conference rooms with seating for ten to 100 people
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- Amenities block with hot showers and change rooms
- Outdoor and undercover training areas
- 2300m competition lake and 1500m warm up lake
- 5km cycling loop and 5km running path
- Swim lane and open water swim course
- Cross country running course
- Water access and pontoons
- Village green and large outdoor spaces
- Parking for 2,000 vehicles