The Sydney International Regatta Centre is one of Australia’s premier sporting and festival events destinations. Our world-class facilities are home to national and international regattas, sporting events, music festivals and trade shows and exhibitions.
Located just an hour’s drive northwest of Sydney CBD and boasting scenic views of Penrith Lakes and Lower Blue Mountains the venue is set on 178 hectares of native bush and parkland. With a vast range of facilities, open green field, hard stand and on water spaces coupled with an experienced event management team the scope to deliver large scale outdoor events and productions is limitless.
The venue offers a vast selection of event facilities including:
- A large island with limited noise restrictions
- Island capacity of 20,000 (depending on overlay)
- Whole of venue capacity of 30,000 (up to 50,000 subject to approval of application)
- Caterer with Liquor license to coordinate a food stalls, food vans, kiosk and bars
- Parking for 2,000 vehicles and coach and shuttle set-down and pick-up stations
- Internal roadways and front and back of house vehicle entry/exit points
- Multiple conference rooms with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- Spectator pavilion with 1,000 seat capacity
- Outdoor and undercover exhibition areas
- Village green and a range of large outdoor spaces
- Multiple amenities blocks some with hot showers and change rooms
- 2300m competition lake and 1500m warm up lake
- 5km cycling loop and 5km running path
- On water access with launch pontoons
- Integrated PA System
- Onsite camping (subject to DA approval)
- Equipment such as two-way radios, loud hailers, water fill and crowd control barriers.