Award Leaders are appointed by Award Centres, they guide participants on their Duke of Ed journey and roles can include being a sporting coach, teacher or an organisation leader. Award Leaders are an integral part of delivering the Duke of Ed Award.
As an Award Leader you will need to complete an Award Leader Training (Level 1) through the Award Community Online Learning Hub (OLH). You will be supported through the user guides and helpdesk.
Follow these 3 steps to become an Award Leader:
- Register as an Award Leader
- Complete Award Leader training Level 1
- Our NSW Division will contact your Senior Officer for approval
- Book your Level 2 Award Leader Training. To be completed within 3 months and no later than 12 months of registration.
- Sample Letter to Parents/Guardians (for Award Leader use) - July 2018
- Participant Presentation
- Replacement Certificate and Badge order form
- Award Centre Licence Health Check
- Assessor Commencement Guide
- Change of Level Request Form
- Participant Transfer Form
- Bronze Award Checklist
- Bronze Adventurous Journey Report Template
- Silver Award Checklist
- Silver Adventurous Journey Report Template
- Gold Award Checklist
- Gold Adventurous Journey Report Template