Back to top

Liquor licensing

Sport and recreation clubs in NSW wanting to sell alcohol on their premises must apply for a liquor license. The Liquor Act 2007 and the Gaming and Liquor Administration Act 2007 are in place to ensure alcohol is sold responsibly and clubs need to meet these obligations.

More information

To apply for a liquor licence, visit the NSW Office of Liquor Gaming and Racing.

Legal issues and grassroots sport - a collection of sport and the law articles by Play by the Rules. 

Related sections