This page provides basic information for the purposes of comparison only.
Please note that inclusions in base level packages vary between approved AED Panel Service Providers and may also differ from what is available directly from providers.
For a full listing of what is available from providers directly, contact them via the details below.
Rapid 1st Aid Training and Supplies
Rapid 1st Aid Training and Supplies have been providing outstanding ﬁrst aid training since 2004. Our approach is 100 per cent focussed on the customer. We have a ﬂexible, hands on style which is tailored and engaging, ensuring you are prepared and conﬁdent in the event you need to apply your ﬁrst aid/CPR training. We regularly provide training after hours and on weekends.
|Contact||02 9056 5070
0414 767 010
8am – 7pm
20 Higgins Ave, Elderslie NSW 2570
Most competitively priced basic package
Model: Heartsine SAM 350P
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3|
- Familiarisation instruction on the AED Product for up to 12 people with up to an additional eight people to view induction training
- Wall mounted cabinet and mounting brackets
- Ongoing support as required at any time
- EVO software to assist with downloading stored event data
- Access to Forward Hearts FREE Electrode & Battery PAD-Pak replacement on a bona fide cardiac arrest
- Survivors pay-it-forward FREE AED to be donated to an organisation of their choice
Other AED base packages and upgrade packages available
|AED Upgrade Packages||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3|
|Semi-Final Package - Heartsine SAM 350P (Semi-Automatic)||$2,350||$2,350||$2,350|
|Final Package - Heartsine SAM 500P with CPR Advisor (Semi-Automatic)||$2,550||$2,550||$2,550|
|Grand Final Package - Heartsine SAM 500P with CPR Advisor (Semi-Automatic)||$2,650||$2,650||$2,650|
|Build Your Own Package - Heartsine SAM 500P with CPR Advisor (Semi-Automatic)||$2,900||$2,900||$2,900|
Please note that the AED Service Providers Terms and Conditions Apply. Organisations must rely on their own enquires regarding the suitability of the AED Panel Service Provider that they engage and satisfy themselves that the services and products to be provided are suitable to their own needs. Organisations are encouraged to contact the AED Service Provider to obtain details on their AED Packages.