This page provides basic information for the purposes of comparison only.
Please note that inclusions in base level packages vary between approved AED Panel Service Providers and may also differ from what is available directly from providers.
For a full listing of what is available from providers directly, contact them via the details below.
Michael Hughes Foundation
The Michael Hughes Foundation is an Australian Not For Profit organisation with a clear mission on raising awareness of sudden cardiac arrest. The Foundation’s primary aim is to turn bystanders into first responders by ensuring communities understand their contribution in the Chain of Survival – supported by Ambulance and local hospitals.
The Foundation actively works to raise community awareness about sudden cardiac arrest, increase the number of publicly accessible defibrillators, provide support to implement a wholistic AED program and present training and information sessions on effective CPR and use of AEDs. Training is essential to provide confidence for individuals to respond.
0432 696 510
Base package information
Model: Heartsine SAM 350P and 360P
|Zone||Zone 2||Zone 3|
- All basic packages include AED unit, carry bag, rescue kit, wall bracket and signage. Upgrade packages include adding paediatric pads (1 - 8 years old) and storage cabinet, if required.
- Michael Hughes Foundation's standard training includes a 1.5 hour Defibrillator Familiarisation and First Responder Information Session. It is a comprehensive training sessions including a focus on all aspects of cardiac arrest, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), AED use and implemention and real life examples demonstrating the Chain of Survival. Each participants receives a Certificate of Attendance.
- Option to access the Foundation's online training and translation services.
- Support for ongoing implementation and maintenance to Office of Sport minimum standards.
- Option to upgrade to Michael Hughes Foundation's Six Year Maintenance Program which includes fact sheets, checklists, maintenance survey every six months, reminder for pad and battery replacement, monthly communications, yearly inspection and registration to GoodSam App.
- Option to purchase security cabinet to allow 24/7 access to AED unit, if required.
- Access to accredited first aid training for HLTAID001 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and HLTAID003 Apply First Aid.
- Support to eligible NSW sport clubs with development of funding and grant applications.
Other AED base packages and upgrades available
Includes all features listed in the minimum requirements.
|AED Base Packages||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3|
|Cardiac Science G5 (fully automatic)||$2,530||$2,730||$2,930|
|DefibTech Lifeline VIEW (semi-automatic)||$2,950||$3,150||$3,350|
|DefibTech Lifeline VIEW ECG (semi-automatic)||$3,352||$3,372||$3,832|
|HeartSine SAM 500P with CPR Advisor (semi-automatic)||$2,851.25||$3,051.25||$3,251.25|
|Physio Control Lifepak CR2 (automated)||$3,761.25||$3,961.25||$4,161.25|
|Physio Control Lifepak CR2 (semi-automatic)||$3,636.25||$3,836.25||$4,036.25|
|ZOLL AED Plus Semi or Fully Automatic||$2,954||$3,154||$3,354|
|ZOLL AED 3 Semi Automatic and Fully Automatic||$3,509||$3,709||$3,909|
Michael Hughes Foundation Six Year Maintenance Program: Can be invoiced up front ($600) or annually ($100 per year).
All AEDs can be upgraded with additional features.
|Package 2||Basic package plus paediatric pads (1 – 8 years) if required.|
|Package 3||Package 2 plus storage cabinet (display only) if required.|
Please note that the AED Service Providers Terms and Conditions Apply. Organisations must rely on their own enquires regarding the suitability of the AED Panel Service Provider that they engage and satisfy themselves that the services and products to be provided are suitable to their own needs. Organisations are encouraged to contact the AED Service Provider to obtain details on their AED Packages.