The perfect place to stay for school camps, community groups, and more
In the heart of the snowy mountains, Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre has accommodation for 489 guests and a variety of accommodation options to suit:
- School camps
- Ski trips
- Sporting groups and events
- Community groups
- Conferences and corporate training
- Weekend escapes.
The fun never stops
From adventure challenges, snow and water-based activities to bush outings and recreational fun, there’s plenty of non-stop action to choose from at a Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre camp. Choose from instructor-led activities such as snow skiing, snowboarding, canoeing or flying fox. Other activities include tennis, mountain biking, cycling and bushwalking. Self-contained groups of 20 or more can pre-book instructor-led activities. Group costs apply and activities are subject to availability.
- Snow skiing, snowboarding, challenge ropes course, flying fox, climbing wall
- Cycling, athletics, archery
- Canoeing, fishing
- Alpine bushwalking, orienteering, mountain bike riding.
- Tennis court
- Netball courts
- Sports oval
- Flat cycling track
- Synthetic running track
- BBQ and picnic area
- Recreation hall
- Conference room up to 40 people
- Fitness centre
- Games room.
A stone's throw
In the heart of the Snowy Mountains, 30 minutes to the NSW ski fields and just two hours from Canberra, Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre is a stone's throw from:
- The beautiful Kosciuszko National Park
- The world-renowned Snowy Mountains Hydro Electric Scheme.
Come and stay at Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre and discover why so many people keep coming back.