ACTIVE KIDS IS BACK IN 2020
Thanks to all the mums, dads, guardians, aunties, uncles, nannas, pops and kids who have made Active Kids a success.
We’re now in our third year and we’ve had some big wins:
- 2 million vouchers created
- 1.6 million vouchers redeemed
- Over $160mill invested into the NSW sport sector
- 11,000+ providers on board
Voucher one now available
You can now claim your first $100 voucher for 2020 and redeem it at any of our +11,000 providers.
Welcome to the Active Kids family.
Claiming and redeeming your two $100 vouchers is easy, follow the steps below to get started.
1. Claim your vouchers from the Service NSW website
2. Locate an Active Kids provider from over 11,000+
3. Use your vouchers when registering for a sport or activity
4. Get playing
When to use the vouchers
• Voucher one can be used now until 31 December.
• Voucher two can be claimed from 1 July and used until 31 December.
Why get active?
Being active has many benefits including improved health and physical outcomes. Participation in sport and recreation also helps children to develop skills they can use long after the siren sounds. Not only does it provide opportunities for social interaction, inclusion and improved self-esteem, it helps children learn skills that they can use in many aspects of life, such as:
- Problem solving
This flyer provides information about how to claim and redeem your Active Kids voucher. It is available in the following languages:
For any Active Kids enquiries please contact: