We are in the process of transitioning to a new booking system. Please read the full instructions on how to complete you medical and consent form as they may have changed.
If you have any questions, please contact your group organiser.
A medical and consent form for each person attending an Office of Sport Sport and Recreation Centre MUST be submitted at least three weeks before the program commences.
Please only complete the below form if your booking is before or inclusive of the dates listed in the table. If your program commences after this date, please contact your group organiser for further instruction.
The Office of Sport also endeavours to provide safe, healthy meals to all clients, including those with special dietary needs or food allergies (including anaphylaxis).
Who should complete this form?
Complete this form if:
- You are registering for a participant in a school camp for the dates prior to (or inclusive of) the dates listed in the table below
- You are registering for a participant in any program where meals are provided during your stay at a Sport and Recreation Centre for the dates prior to (or inclusive of) the dates listed in the table below
|Sport and Recreation Centre||Date*||Instruction|
|Broken Bay||Up until 27 January, 2020
If your booking is before or inclusive of this date, please complete the online medical and consent form below.
If your booking is after this date, please contact your group organiser for a unique URL to complete your medical and consent form.
|Borambola||Up until 16 February, 2020|
|Berry||Up until 8 March, 2020|
|Lake Keepit||Up until 29 March, 2020|
*Dates are inclusive
How to complete the form below
To complete the form below, you will need:
- booking number (this is a six digit number)
- venue (this will appear in a drop down list for you to select)
- start date of the program
It is important that these three items are correct. If you are unsure of any of these details please check with your school or group organiser prior to completing the form.