For ski weekends, family holidays and more, Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre make it easy to escape to the snow. With flexible packages to suit most budgets, including accommodation only packages right through to self-drive snow holidays. Start planning your winter escape at Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre today.
Our great-value mid-week and weekend stay packages are perfect for do-it-yourself stays at Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre. Choose from self-contained units, motel units, lodges and houses in a variety of configurations that sleep 3 to 36 people. There’s also accommodation for people with a disability.
Stay + meals
Don’t feel like cooking? Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre makes feeding the troops easy with meals from Moguls dining room starting at just $16 per meal for adults and $8 for kids. Perfect for guests who want to arrange their own transport and lift tickets. Book in advance or pay as you go. Meal options include a three-course self-service buffet dinner with bar service.
Stay + meals + snow
Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre make winter escapes easy. Weekend packages for groups of 20 or more include:
- Equipment hire – ski / snowboard, boots and helmet
- Meals – select from one or all meals at our Moguls dining room at the Centre
- Lift tickets – through Perisher Ski Resort each day
- Ski tube – train ride to the resort including national park entry fee.
- Lessons* – two hours of graded lessons each morning with Perisher Snow Sports School.
* Group lessons are only available for adults and children six years and older. Children under five years can attend Junior Snow Kids at an additional cost. Lessons must be pre-booked by the individual through Perisher Ski Resort. Children must be 8 years or over if they wish to snowboard.
All-inclusive family snow camps
Our self-drive weekend snow packages are a great way for families and friends to experience the best of the snow season at an affordable price. Staying in comfortable lodge-style accommodation with one family per room, Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre’s family snow camps include all meals, lessons, ski tube and lift ticket as well as ski or snowboard equipment hire. With everything taken care of, all you need to decide is whether to ski or snowboard. It’s the easiest way to have fun in the snow.
Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre snow camp package includes:
- Assistance from experienced staff
- Professional graded lessons with Blue Cow Snow Sports School
- Evening recreation activities
- Lift and lesson ticket including ski tube*
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (with lunch provided at Blue Cow on Saturday and Sunday)
- Accommodation (one family per room)**
- Ski or snowboard equipment hire.
*Package does not include transport to Bullocks Flat or clothing hire. Clothing can be hired from Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre’s Ski Hire on arrival. Parka and pant hire available for an additional fee from ski hire. Snow Sports group lessons at Perisher Snow Sports School are only available for adults and children six years and older. Children under five years can attend Junior Snow Kids at an additional cost by pre-booking through Perisher Ski Resort. Children must be 8 years or over if they wish to snowboard.
**Check-out 10am Sunday. BYO towels, pillows, sleeping bags or linen.