Adventurer - ages 13 to 15
Looking for an active holiday adventure? Get involved in one of our teen holiday camps! Our Adventurer camp is all about getting outdoors, trying new things, and having fun with friends.
Adventurer is ideal for the adrenalin junkie, who’s not afraid of a challenge. There’s loads of non-stop action to take part in such as the flying fox, abseiling, rock climbing, and challenge ropes course.
Teens will also have the chance to take part in other seasonal activities which may include:
- Raft building, surf skiing, slip ‘n slide, pool carnival, swimming
- Archery, basketball, beach volleyball, boomerangs, tennis
- Bushwalking, camping, cookout, fishing, orienteering
Tell your friends, and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
For more information prior to arrival visit the parent information page.
$413 (includes instruction, accommodation, ferry and meals)
Pick up/drop off options
- Bus from Sydney Olympic Park – $30 (one way) $50 (return)
- Ferry from Brooklyn Wharf – included
Children are escorted by Office of Sport staff.