In response to the current bushfire State of Emergency, the following Office of Sport centres and venues will remain closed on Wednesday, 13 November:
- Point Wolstoncroft Sport and Recreation Centre
- Milson Island Sport and Recreation Centre
- Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre
- Berry Sport and Recreation Centre
- Sydney Academy of Sport, Narrabeen
- Southern Highlands Regional Shooting Centre
- Sydney International Shooting Centre
- Sydney International Equestrian Centre
- Sydney International Regatta Centre
- Central Coast Region Office
The safety of customers and staff at these centres and venues is paramount.
The Office of Sport has contacted all groups and individuals that have made bookings at these venues to inform them that their bookings have been cancelled. These clients will be offered a refund and reimbursed for any travel costs. They will also be offered an alternative booking date.
All other Office of Sport centres and venues remain open.
Anyone seeking information on evacuation centres for animals and livestock in Greater Sydney should visit the Local Land Services website. Information on other NSW evacuation centres is available on the Office of Emergency Management website.
Anyone with questions about a booking is advised to contact the Office of Sport’s Client Service Centre on 13 13 02 or visit sport.nsw.gov.au
Media contact: 0417 291 346