At the Office of Sport, we are committed to delivering what we promise, trusting others and being trustworthy, owning our actions and decisions, and doing the right thing. We work with sector partners to promote and deliver a vibrant and valued sport and active recreation sector that enhances the lives of the people of NSW.
The Swim and Survive program is delivered in January in regional and remote communities throughout NSW.
Lessons cater for children aged 18 months to 12 years and provide everything from water awareness through to developing strokes and endurance.
The role is required to prepare and deliver lessons in accordance with program guidelines, liaise with pool management, clients, and to complete all relevant program administration documentation.
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) Clearance
- Current AUSTSWIM certificate or equivalent (valid until 31 January 2020)
- Current CPR certificate (valid until 31 January 2020)
- Australian Criminal History Check
- Four documents of certified identification
How to apply
Applications open between September and October annually. Please contact our Aquatics Project Officer on 0408 479 894 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when applications open..