At the Office of Sport, we are committed to delivering what we promise, trusting others and being trustworthy, owning our actions and decisions, and doing the right thing. We work with sector partners to promote and deliver a vibrant and valued sport and active recreation sector that enhances the lives of the people of NSW.
The Office of Sport offers a range of employment opportunities including:
- Service Officer
- Catering Officer
- Program Officer
- Range Officer
- Group Leader
- Swim and Survive instructor
- Customer and Events Assistant - Jindabyne Sport and Recreation Centre
- Customer and Events Assistant - Sydney Academy of Sport
- Customer and Events Assistant - Sydney International Equestrian Centre
- Customer and Events Assistant - Sydney International Shooting Centre
For ongoing employment opportunities at the Office of Sport, please visit I work for NSW.